In one single day and one single night,
God deals with a hundred thousand things:
He takes away a whole people,
He separates those who were close and scatters each of them in a different country,
then He raises the wave of the sea of destiny and reunites those who were separated.
The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…