The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Author Archives: asmakarif
The Exclusive Jhannat Parents Club is for those blessed parents who have lost their child(ren) in pregnancy, labour or whilst they were infants. It’s filled with members who are patiently enduring the battle of life on this world whilst looking … Continue reading
I’m sure you were sent to us for many reasons – most of which we won’t know until our meeting with our Creator. However, I want to take this opportunity to thank you, and as a result thank Allah, for … Continue reading
This post has been running through my mind for a long time now. It started when a sister came up to me a month after the stillbirth of our son. She told me she lost her baby at 5 weeks … Continue reading
Be proud. You expanded so beautifully for 41 weeks and a day, by the Will of God kept the environment balanced, and when I needed you to help me deliver him you worked so hard to give him a blissful … Continue reading