The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: كتاب النيات
Alhamdulillah, by Allah’s Enabling Grace, “Kitab an-niyat كتاب النيات (book of intentions)” by Al Habib Muhammad bin A’lawi al-A’idarus (Sa’d) is here! The Book can be purchased from Guidance Media. For those unaware of this beautiful gift here is what this student … Continue reading
Just because people are getting married and those that are Alhumdulillah already married may need a reminding or two to make the most of your spouse being in your life … “Kitab an-niyat كتاب النيات (book of intentions)” by Al … Continue reading
In the Book of Assistance class we were taught that making our intention was important in excelling ourself towards good obedient acts. Shaykh AbdulKareem mentioned this beneficial text and the intentions one could make upon wanting to drink coffee: “Kitab … Continue reading
Please forgive this student for the late posting but we only found out today… The Dowra Programme in Tarim, Yemen, is being transmitted live on the http://www.alhabibomar.com site. For those, like myself, who couldn’t attend the Dowra in Tarim this … Continue reading