The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Al Habib Ali al’Jifri
(sent to this student by a brother of truth) Habib Ali advises the Muslims in general to read the following for the sake of the oppressed Muslims in Gaza (from Al-Qur’an, Surah al-Imran, 173 – 174): To read once: الَّذِينَ … Continue reading
Asalaam alaykum wa rahmatullah, “If you want to fast a month after Ramadan, then fast Muharram, for it has a day in which Allah forgave an entire people, and He turns to others in repentance in.” [Tirmidhi (841)] As the … Continue reading
The Trodden Path presents a Mosque Residential: Spirituality and the Remembrance of God al-Habib ‘Umar bin Hafiz (Resident Translator: Shaykh AbdulKareem Yahya) Friday 17th October – Sunday 19th October 2008 Madni Jamia Masjid 101 Thornbury Road, Bradford BD3 8SA *All … Continue reading
The Radical Middle Way Project in conjunction with Faizan-e-Madina mosque present… Winning Hearts and Minds: The Way of the Chosen One (ص) al-Habib ‘Umar bin Hafiz Saturday 11th October 2008 @ 8pm Faizan-e-Madina Mosque, 175 Gladstone Street, Peterborough PE1 2BN … Continue reading