The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Another Way
A really insightful lesson from a mother who radiates warmth, truth in her speech and goodness in her character (may God reward her immensely in this world and the next. Ameen): I never thought I would have a child with autism, a … Continue reading
Question: I know for many women who breast feed, they need to keep hydrated so that they are able to produce milk to feed their child. What do you suggest one should do when wanting to fast but yet still … Continue reading
When she has her first baby, she must manage for another life even more dependent on her personal sacrifices. By the second, third, or fourth child, her days and nights belong almost entirely to others. Whether she has a spiritual … Continue reading