The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Imam alGhazali
… clickety click on the image for more information.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return. [Qur’an Sura 2: Ayat 156] I’m only writing this because Imran bhaiya always encouraged me to write when things were getting too much in … Continue reading
Reaching out for the first book that my right hand touched, and reading the first part that my eyes perceived, I found gems to help one focus again: SEVENTH COUNSEL death My dear son… Live as long as you may, … Continue reading
Asalaam alaykum wa rahmatullah I would love to hear from you. Your experience of Tarim? What gems you have learnt that will no doubt benefit this pauper? What was the most difficult part of the journey? Please feel free to … Continue reading
Please forgive this student for the late posting but we only found out today… The Dowra Programme in Tarim, Yemen, is being transmitted live on the http://www.alhabibomar.com site. For those, like myself, who couldn’t attend the Dowra in Tarim this … Continue reading