The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Imam Nawawi
On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and he said to me: Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful … Continue reading
Asalaam alaykum wa rahmatullah I would love to hear from you. Your experience of Tarim? What gems you have learnt that will no doubt benefit this pauper? What was the most difficult part of the journey? Please feel free to … Continue reading
Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu ‘anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said: Allah the Almighty has said: ‘Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My … Continue reading
Please forgive this student for the late posting but we only found out today… The Dowra Programme in Tarim, Yemen, is being transmitted live on the http://www.alhabibomar.com site. For those, like myself, who couldn’t attend the Dowra in Tarim this … Continue reading