The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Imam Zaid Shakir
An insightful lesson on “Spirituality and Rehabilitation” taught by Imam Zaid Shakir, as found on The Zaytuna Institute and Academy site: … there’s lot to reflect on in this lesson. May Allah shroud our teachers in Tawfeeq. Allahumma Ameen.
I was listening to a lesson by Imam Zaid Shakir and he mentioned that The male is not like the female. We are different and have different needs. Sometimes there are marriage problems which we think we can solve with … Continue reading