The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Marriage/Family/Society
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity. [Al-Tirmidhi – Hadith 604] I’m raising funds for the Felicity House project in Liverpool – a project our dear teachers … Continue reading
The Greensville Trust is honoured to announce the annual ‘A Declaration of Love – In Pursuit of Felicity’ event in honour and celebration of the great birth of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). This year the event … Continue reading
I’ve been observing the questions people have asked me after the birth of our daughter, Fatima Zahra Naeem. One question that still perplexes me is Does she cry or is she a good girl? I’ve been pondering over this quite a … Continue reading
In a previous post, I mentioned that if your potential spouse doesn’t have the one quality you can’t live without then don’t pursue him further. I’ve mentioned this to many sisters and they surprise me when they say “Oh but … Continue reading