The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: RandomShandom
When The Rain comes look in to the direction from which it came, read abundant Salawat upon the Prophet (pbuh) and be happy instead of fearful of what is about to wash over you. This is for those who reflect.
Who I Am by Zain Bhikha… … Album can be obtained from the official distributors of Zain Bhikha in the UK: Nur al-Habib stores.
All too often we can feel distant from our own families due to differences of opinion or some miscommunication. At these times, especially when you know you can’t change attitudes, it’s best to keep reminding yourself that you need to … Continue reading
Thank you to my sister who sent this my way as a reminder of what’s expected of me during the blessed month of Ramadhan: May Allah grant us His Rahma and help us to gain much blessings in Ramadhan. Allahumma … Continue reading