The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Reflections
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to Al-Fajur (i.e. wickedness, evil-doing), and … Continue reading
The most common question single sisters have asked me is “How did you know your husband was ‘the one’?” Personally, I followed the advice of my teachers and didn’t put my husband down for not being the Prophet Muhammad (peace … Continue reading
Who I Am by Zain Bhikha… … Album can be obtained from the official distributors of Zain Bhikha in the UK: Nur al-Habib stores.
All too often we can feel distant from our own families due to differences of opinion or some miscommunication. At these times, especially when you know you can’t change attitudes, it’s best to keep reminding yourself that you need to … Continue reading