The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: Shaykh AbdulAziz Ahmed
The Kitaba team have produced a translation of Imam al-Haddad’s book ‘al-Nasâih al-Dîniyyah. The book will be available in standard print, accessible text and Braille (Duxberry file) formats before Ramadan (August 2010) and in audio format later in the year. … Continue reading
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return. [Qur’an Sura 2: Ayat 156] I’m only writing this because Imran bhaiya always encouraged me to write when things were getting too much in … Continue reading
Whilst studying Imam alHaddad’s The Book of Assistance book, our teacher told us of the dua for vigilance (Muraqaba), which Shaykh Sahl bin Abdullah al-Tustari (may Allah have mercy upon him) was reminded to read from his uncle (may Allah … Continue reading