The Leaves to The Tree
Maulana Rumi’s Poetry CornerDon’t look at your form, however ugly or beautiful. Look at love and at the aim of your quest...O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water. Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source.
- Join The Club
- Dear Son…
- Always a mother
- On getting pregnant again
- I don’t feel strong. I’m just about surviving.
- Why I refuse to sit in the boat of depression
- From Paradise he came and returned
- The 4-6 month Blur
- What to say about your EDD
- “More Than a Footnote: Me, My Child, and Autism” By Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
- “Fussy baby”
- Why not just bury the baby girl?
- Detergents, Bathing, Lotions and Potions
- Fasting when pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Vaccinating Rosey on the NHS
Ahlam on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Well wisher on Dua for 15th of Sha’ban… Saidou badjie on Dua before studying sana on Mirror Mirror on the Wall… Shagufta on Dear Son…
Category Archives: SunniPath
The Shariah has given certain rights to the husband, just as it has give rights to the wife. Many times, failure to give the spouses their rights results in conflict and eventually breakdown of Marriage. These rights, at times, may … Continue reading
Ibn Ata’illah al-Iskandari (may Allah be pleased with him) said: People praise you for what they imagine you are, so be sure that you blame yourself for what you know you are. Gained from Shaykh Hamza Karamali’s beneficial SunniPath Blog … Continue reading
May Allah grant us the best of characters. Allahumma Ameen. Useful Reading: Story of Revelation – In the cave of Hira’ The Prophetic Household, may Allah send peace and blessings upon them all. Social Behaviour
In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful & Compassionate “Two more girls’ schools blown up in Swat.” I read the headlines, half the story, and then my mind wandered, imagining the thoughts that would race through readers’ minds as they … Continue reading